One of the key skills we have as an agency is helping brands to find opportunities for their senior execs to speak at conferences in the UK and globally. We’ve worked with some of the world’s largest brands in this area, along with many smaller firms and even consultants.
We’ve been preparing an introductory presentation on the value of speaking opportunities for a new client and I wanted to share the slide on ‘Why?’.
In our opinion speaking opportunities:
- Provide access to highly targeted audiences: both vertical sector and horizontal line of business
- Enable you to reach interested and captive audiences
- Create platforms for executive visibility
- Allow you to demonstrate technical leadership
- Help to raise brand awareness, manage reputation and drive opinions
- Provide an easily measured vehicle: audience numbers, speaker feedback, organiser feedback
- Reach international and domestic audiences
- Drive delegates to your exhibition stand
So there you have it. Think seriously about building speaking opportunities into your communications mix.