I’ve been producing the Next Generation Research conference recently which is shaping up to be a very interesting day, even if I do say so myself.
Advances in mobile, online communities, increasingly useful applications of social data, greater scalability of neuroscience and a lot more, are making the insights profession much more strategic and influential.
It’s a transformative time to be a market research professional, but only if you keep up to date with the technology.
Of course you need to be able to translate what you find into real insight for your board too. Thankfully there’s a helping of story telling too. Click on the image or here to go and book yourself a ticket – as usual there’s an early bird rate that’s worth grabbing (before 6th December).
Here’s some of the highlights of the day if you need convincing:
1. Hear Edward Appleton from Avery Dennison on why insight teams are changing the way they seek out information
2. Discover how Betfair are responding to the age of the customer with insights professional Saurabh Bahadur
3. Learn about who owns our data and what we can do to control it with our panel of experts
4. Understand how advanced neuroscience can drive insight and marketing performance with Neuro-Insight and MEC
5. Explore how CBS Outdoor leverage the power of insight communities
6. See how storytelling can deliver impact from your insight
7. Find out about the future of mobile market research with Google Consumer Surveys and Research Now
8. Learn from the next generation of insights professionals in a Pecha Kucha session on the future of market research
9. Hear about how six of the latest tech start-ups plan to revolutionise the world of market research
10. Meet with over 100 market research professionals and share your experiences.
I’m looking forward to being in the audience for this one that’s for sure.