Our GuideIs Nimble CRM right for me?
Nimble is an excellent customer relationship management (CRM) tool. It is feature rich, easy to setup, even easier to use, and will integrate with all of your other digital tools.
Is Nimble the right customer relationship management (CRM) tool for you?
What is Nimble?
Nimble is a CRM tool that helps you to find, manage and build business relationships. It is an amalgamation of your address book, email and calendar with social media monitoring thrown in for good measure too.
At its most basic level, it’s a tool for people who need to sell. It’s not for marketing, or customer service, it’s all about helping you to manage your sales pipeline.
You can find out more by watching this short video produced by Nimble:
Who is Nimble for?
Nimble is designed for small and medium enterprises, small sales teams or soloists. It is not enterprise grade software.
If this describes you, Nimble might be a good bet:
- You are likely to have up to 15 users.
- You currently store contacts in Outlook, Excel, your Mac’s address book or Google Contacts.
- Your email and calendar are probably based on a version of Outlook and hosted by your website hosting provider, or you use the Google for Work platform.
- You are looking for a platform to help unify your contacts into one place and to streamline how you manage sales opportunities.
- You would like to record communications with your contacts, whether they are on email, telephone or social media, all in one place too.
- You would like to be able to monitor social media to identify sales prospects and open up new opportunities too.
- You want a CRM which allows all your daily tasks to be integrated in one place.
Almost anything can integrate into Nimble CRM
Nimble helps you build a complete profile of all your contacts
Not only that, you want clean, simple reporting on your sales pipeline so you can assess in one snap shot:
- The value of your pipeline and the weighted value
- The number of active deals
- Average deal value
- Number of new deals in your pipeline
- Number of deals at each stage in the sles funnel
- The number of deals in total, won and lost per sales person
What does it cost?
Nimble charges $15 per user per month, which makes it comparable with other entry level CRM products.
Support is provided via an online support forum, or via partners like Klaxon who can provide setup and training services. Once you are up and running, it’s unlikely you will need much on-going support as Nimble is designed to be easy to use.
See how people use Nimble
Who is Nimble not suited to?
If you need any of the following, there are likely to be other CRM platforms that are better suited to your needs:
Marketing automation: although Nimble integrates with your email and with email service providers such as Mailchimp, it is primarily a CRM and not a email marketing platform.
Multiple levels of user access with varying permissions: there are only two levels of access in Nimble and therefore all users can see all communications and do most things such as add and export contacts. This also means you cannot easily assign accounts to individuals or specific sales teams.
You need to work offline: Nimble us a SaaS product which means you need to be connected to the internet. There is a very good mobile app, but again, you need to be connected to 3G to get the best experience.
You have very specific and or complex requirements: Nimble does not have a great many options for customisation. You can add some custom fields and edit the sales funnel stages, but other than that you pretty much have to work with it as it comes. The beauty of Nimble is an interface that is simple and logical, without complications
If after reading the above you think Nimble is for you then we are happy to talk. We help companies in the UK and further afield to properly asses if Nimble is the right CRM for them and if so, provide setup and training services too. Or if you think Nimble does not fit your needs, we may still be able to help with one of our other solutions.